Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Former GF Survey

I am 23; Double Deuce is 23; Noe is 21; and just because we are so wise (not to mention good looking) doesn’t mean we don’t grow up everyday. Part of growing up is trying new things and giving up other things. The guys here at “Letsgotosmokes” have decided to revisit some of these things. We will install a new periodic segment called “The Former Segment.” This segment will take on all shapes and sizes including former sports, former hook-up, former girlfriends, former friends, former prostitutes and former adventures. Today I will start by introducing our standard former gf survey.

1. How often do you think about me while you're having sex with someone else?
2. Have you stopped doing that annoying thing with your hair?
3. Since we broke up; have you been accosted by Isaiah Thomas? Because its like 50/50
4. You still into dirty, kinky things?
5. What, I need to stay 50 yards away at all times; we never went out? But what about all those times I stared at you through your window?
6. Are you really a lesbian?
7. This is not a question but I never told you, “I have herpes”

No comments:

Powered By Blogger