Monday, January 7, 2008

The Trip

The trip has been completed. Noe and I will be constantly updating the blog with a recap of our exploits. I will begin with the end in mind.

Starting off, I would like to pontificate about future trips;

Alaska cruise? Vegas? LA? GEM Reunion Party?

Needless to say I will be heavily involved in the planning of all subsequent trips (playing it by ear)

Next I would like to acknowledge some individuals who allowed to the trip to be possible.

E. Valdez, Carlos, Asian Couple, Ani, Badu, Dome, Mr. & Mrs. Shawala, Emo, Albert, Ernie, Jess etc.

Special Thanks to Sr. Burgos, Luz, Mo NA, Joey and Lincoln.

Finally the trip would not have been possible without my road trip mates Prolific and P$

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i get a shout out? sweet! LSU -3 1/2 tonight and over 47 1/2. thats the pick. you heard it here first...

Powered By Blogger