Wednesday, January 9, 2008

That Guy

There are moments in your life when you realize you are witnessing history. October 15, 2007 was one of those days. While multitasking at my desk, I was introduced to Softball Guy and quickly made a note to im Prolific about it.

“That just happened!” I exclaimed.

I then went out of my way to download and forward the rant to Prolific, JW, Smoke’s Girl and Double Deuce. This spawned the creation of numerous hypothetical “guys” that we had all encountered in our life. Finance Guy, Law School Guy etc, Then the trip happened.

Needless to say we met many “guys” on our trip. Prolific will detail the characteristics of each “guy” in the following days.

Prepare to meet,

Fake Angry Guy
Real Angry Guy
Annoying Black Woman (Guy)
Annoying Giants Fan (Guy)


Enjoy!

Note if you want the full version of softball guy please let me know by commenting on the blog.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger