Sunday, November 4, 2007

NBA PREVIEW PART III

Shaq’s 5th Title

Today was a terrible day. Espn ran multiple articles outlining the demise of the diesel. There is only one problem with that Shaq has one more title in him. I had mentioned in the fantasy article he is currently playing rope-a-dope. I believe this to be true. However I don’t believe this will be the year. I am planning on moving to the MIA next year to witness the next Heat championship. Ideally Shaq would win his finally championship in two years and retire on top. Why do I have such a strong belief that Shaq will win another championship? He has the heart of a champion and the champion know how. Wade is a premier player and they will focus on building a team around the two of them to prior to Shaq’s retirement.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger