Saturday, September 22, 2007

NFL Picks Week 3

Based on my overall record I can see betting on football takes a little more than the 5 minutes I give this article between FRs. You would think this would lead me to spend more time writing this article and actually do more research on the games. NOPE. I will not win you any money until the readers (I think we might have about 10 outside of me and Noe) demand it. At that point I will take the time, put in the grueling work and throw in my super duper secret betting technique to vastly improve your chances at making money.



Without further adieu



Colts -6
Packers+5
Minn+2.5
Lions +6.5
Bills +16.5
Jets+3
Pitt-9
Raven-8
Ram+3.5
Denver -3
Seahawks -3
Cleveland +3
Carolina -4
Washington -4
Dallas +3
Tenn+4.5

Update:
Week 3: 7-7-2
Season: 19-24-3

No comments:

Powered By Blogger