Tuesday, September 18, 2007

NFL Running Backs= Role Models

The juice! Everything about OJ is amazing to me. I mean this guy got over with double murder and now he's attempting armed robbery to get his stuff back? Who wouldn't be intimidated by a known (allegedly) double murderer. Do you really think OJ needed a gun to threaten someone? If the juice came up to me angry I would give him my wallet, social security number, 401K, watch, car keys, gf; basically anything he asked for. Anything to keep him from getting over on me.
And while I know the Juice lives by the adage, "Whatever happens in Brentwood, Stays in Brentwood" he's OJ freaking Simpson. At some point the common sense police needs to step in and explain to him that he can't keep getting out of felonies. These ppl (the other ppl courtesy of Trick Daddy) are really out to get him. A little piece of advice Juice, you really shouldn't be running stop signs in public much less breaking and entering (oops) into random places, getting angry and threatening anyone other than maybe another felon.

Rarely do I get inspired but Travis Henry has inspired me this week. A story came out that Travis Henry has beaten Shawn Kemp's record for illegitimate children. Henry has 9 different children from 9 different women in four different states.

Chigozie (and Noe) will attempt to one-up Mr. Henry.

My Goal: To have a Chigozie Jr. (The girls will be named Chigozina) in every race. Currently I am planning on having a Nigerian Chigozie, Jewish Chigozie, Indian Chigozie, Spanish Chigozie, Native American Chigozie and an Asian Chigozie. I want to be able to taste the rainbow and witness every flavor. Not the women mind you but the children. An Asian version of me would be very amusing to me. Would he have squinty eyes or be smarter than the rest? Would Jewish Chigozie (just like his father) be frugal? What would these kids look like?

4 comments:

Prolifico said...

In a follow up to Chigozie having 9 children, I decided I will try to have 9 children as well. However, they will all be named Noe (girls will be name Naomi or something like that). Anyways, Since they will all be named Noe and I am Noe Jr. (Noe Sr. is the legend known as Noe Burgos Sr. , AKA Sr. Burgos, AKA King of Churrasco), I have decided to differentiate them by the last name. Of course their last name will be Burgos, so the difference will be in the nationality of their mother. Here are my 9 children's last names:
First Child- Noe Burgos III
Irish Woman- Noe O'Burgos
Italian Woman- Noe Burgozzi
Arabic Woman- Noe ibn al-Burgos
Greek Woman- Noe Burgopolous
Indian Woman- Noe Burgowala (proposed by Mona, this is her first appearance on this blog)
Jewish Woman- Noe Burgostein
Japanese Woman- Noe Burgosaki
Woman to be named later- Player to be named later.

Of course, I cannot sleep with 9 women from around the world because Mona will kick my ass.

Unknown said...

you guys can make it rain when it's time to pay child support. =)

Jeff said...

Don't worry mona,

Chigozie and Noe will make all the women sign an agreement limiting liability they have toward's their worldwide children, thus, no child support. A win-win for all parties.

Have a nice day,

The Father of the World

Unknown said...

noe, your sons should all have the middle name jose. That would be hilarious. =)

Powered By Blogger