Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Get a Suns Jersey Fellas

I had previously planned to write an article about a Laker’s Jersey Search. While I was slightly skeptical about the Gasol Trade, as a Laker fan I felt I needed to jump back on the bandwagon. I needed a new Lakers Jersey, because I had lost my old O’Neal one and couldn’t figure out which one to buy.

While Kobe would have been the most logical choice I couldn’t support the Mamba and quickly shot that idea down. Lamar? Are you kidding me, I still believe he should be traded so I wouldn’t buy his Laker Topps card much less his Jersey. Gasol? Not feeling the long haired Spaniard. Fish? Didn’t I used to make fun of a kid for wearing a Glen Rice Jersey based on the Chiggy rule (you don’t but jerseys for role players).

So I had finally decided Id just buy another Lakers O’Neal jersey and support the Lakers that way. Then it happened. Shaq to Phoenix for Marion and Banks. While this throws a wrench in my jersey buying plans and my moving to Miami plans to watch Shaq’s 5th titles. Phoenix is a much shorter flight and the timetable for his 5th ring got pushed up to 2008. Now the Laker jersey conversation is mute because I’m getting a Suns jersey fellas.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger