Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So much for a FLILF

I know many of you out there are as disappointed as I, but alas, Fred Thompson has resigned from the 2008 Presidential race. This is a sad day because now the hottest potential First Lady is either Cindy McCain who looks as plastic as they come (more like someone poorly photoshopped her entire body next to John out of misplaced celebrity parts) and Bubba seen here being fellated by a dog. It makes sense that the candidate with the less desirable spouse will probably do a better job though, as they will be more likely to focus on their job or more focused on gettin’ down while maintaining a level of professionalism (JFK, Bubba, George Sr, and Thomas Jefferson). I mean our best presidents had ugly wives (FDR, George Washington, Lincoln), and with this in mind, maybe we should look to the Bill Richardsons, Mike Huckabees, and Rudy Giulianis. Judith Giuliani looks like she is a beaten sack of ugly. I’m sure Rudy would do great!

Just kidding…



UPDATE:: I know Obama's wife is pretty hot, but I'm not sure whether or not that means anything just yet...


No comments:

Powered By Blogger