Sunday, October 21, 2007

Links

Slightly depressed that the Sports Gal is out with a stomach, I couldn't motivate myself to post a full blog. Instead I decided to provide the readers of "Letsgotosmokes" with the links to some of my favorite videos.

As most of you know Noe is from Miami and is a huge fan of the U. As a request for Noe, I would love to see the U get together for an alumni weekend (Homecoming works too) and do a remix of this track. Imagine versus by Shockey (The Renegade), Kellen Winslow (the Receiver/ Warrior) and Warren Sapp!

JW is in the process of two special tasks. The first is to purchase my CU themed shirt, and the second is to post his first blog. Needless to say, you are all in for a treat.

You can have your soldja boy, Ill be getting my roll on.

A little lesson on gun safety

The "Letsgotosmokes" preparty battle cry

Dennis Green v Bears. Just a "Letsgotosmokes" classic.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger