Thursday, October 25, 2007

I choose the Undergrad Bathroom

Here's a random story about Rob Thomas from Matchbox 20;

So I was taking a piss in one of the two urinals in our bathroom. When I had come in, there was another dude taking a piss in the taller one so I went to the other one. I'm minding my own business when another dude comes up. So, naturally I look to my left. If I knew the guy I was prepared to give the little nod of acknowledgement. Well it turns out its Rob Thomas. So, I do a double take say, "How's it goin man," and go back to peeing.

He comes back with, "Dude, I'm happy you're using that urinal because you know what, I ain't hung down there, don't tell anyone." This is followed by about ten seconds of silence. It doesn't really say anything about me because there is a partition between the urinals, but geez, it just might be the single greatest reason to never talk while going to the bathroom, at least not to Rob Thomas.


As soon as Double Deuce recounted that story, I was immediately grateful that Thomas didn't pull a Craig on my good buddy. The public restroom is a dangerous place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seen him. Yes he is.

Powered By Blogger