Thursday, October 18, 2007

Law School Lesson I

As some of you guys know, I, the "PROLIFIC" Noe, am a Law Student. I feel that I should give people that possibly might enter Law School some advice. For people that don't ever want to hear about Law School, you guys can gain some insight on what the fuck goes on in there (it is not orgies) and for current lawyers (I really hope this is none of you), you can reminisce about the good times of Law School. The first insight I want to give about Law School is that you have to find a proper place to study....wait....no, wrong.....people have to take a shit. I am in fucking school over 10-12 hours a fucking day and sometimes I have to take a shit and I actually feel that this might reach out to more readers.
At Fordham Law School, there are a series of bathrooms that I could use to take a crap.
1- Main Lobby
2- Basement
3- 2nd Floor
4- 3rd Floor
5- The one on the other side of the building closer to the undergrads.

There are various points that are important in choosing the bathroom where you would take a shit at a place that is not your home.
1- It must be somehow in the way of at least one place you go to a day.
2- It must have more than one toilet seat
3- The door must not be very close to a door where people often circulate.
4- Double doors are crucial
5- Make sure it is close to a place where you can safely leave your belongings.

In order, I will rank my favorite bathrooms to take a shit on at Fordham Law School
1- 3rd Floor- Meets all criteria, isolated but on the way to Criminal Law, plenty of stalls, semi-close to library and elevator (if you really have to go)
2- Basement- Again close to the library and to the main entrance (if you want to leave one before you go), however, it is very close to some Law Reviews and many people know, if you are in the Basement and you are not in a Law Review, you are there to shit.
3- 2nd Floor- It is conveniently close to class, however, if suffers from overcrowding.
4- Undergrad Bldg- It is a high volume area. It is also too close to the RIF RAF of undergrads. I am not sure why, but I just feel naked in that bathroom.
5- Lobby- The main reason is that it is the the fucking lobby. It has one STALL and some members of the First Year student body HAVE been known to harass people taking shits there (I will not mention any names).

I hope this breakdown will inspire some of you to Law School. This series will continue whenever my professors stop giving me so much shit to do.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger