Tuesday, April 1, 2008

District Deliberations: On Today

Hey,

So today I read this whole big article and I realized something: Ron Paul would make a really good president. His entire philosophy on immigration, abortion, and a return to the Gold standard as a unit of measurement for currency actually makes a whole lot of sense. If you really put it in perspective, he could bring us back to the days where the dollar was worth a fortune, circa the Jimmy Carter presidency (one of, if not the, greatest president). Also, given his stature, it is hard to say any country or terrorist organization would want to try anything against us. It would be like picking a fight with Napoleon in his prime.

Also, reading ESPN today, it seemed as if the Knicks want to hang on to Isiah Thomas for another year. I think this is a smart move because, despite some of his minor mishaps, he’s put together a multi-million dollar roster full of talent. Once they get their chemistry figured out, they will be unstoppable. Mark my words, Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph will go down as one of the best big duos in basketball since Duncan-Robinson.

I also put down 500$ today for OSU to destroy USC at the Coliseum this fall. USC just doesn’t have enough talent to compete with BIG 10 speed. Watch it, Trojans, and GO BUCKEYES!

Also, I actually had an opportunity to read some texts on the basis of Scientology, and the verdict is in. It’s actually pretty sweet. I was captivated by all of it. I strongly urge anyone that may read this to do some research. There has to be a reason so much of Hollywood is onto this. I mean after all, Hollywood is full of some of the most reasonable thinkers that humankind possesses. All hail Tom Cruise.

Ok, this is getting to be a bit much even for me, but I’ll end with this.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger