Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wait! you have a blog? What do you write about? Me?

Quick thoughts

1) If you don’t have a job how are you going to HOST me?

2) Senator, we need to start thinking about planning a trip for USC v OSU

3) Shaq looked good, the Suns looked good, I made a ton of money last night and I plan on making a ton more in June.

4) The fact someone was attempting to teach me how to use a number line makes me want to take a forever nap.

5) Armenian Food at the Farmers market is code for diarrhea. Double Deuce I would definitely choose to piss every single night.

6) Yesterday Double Deuce sent me this website. It was so good I sent it around to the other writers of LGTS and their response prompted me to send it to a good majority of my friends. Immediately the site was popping up in away messages and many people were discussing various entries on the blog. Everyone agreed that it was very well written and hilarious. That is the level I want LetsGoToSmokes.com to achieve. Double Deuce, Senator, Prolific we have a new goal!

7) Oh and if you like beer pong, I guess I can give an old school shout out to this site

8) You can fuck a lot of girls with coke.

Update

1) A quick comment without getting into the details of my night when someone of the opposite sexy says "Do anything" It almost assuredly means sexual favors, right? I mean, if a girl said she would do anything for me and I asked her to cook me a meal would she feel cheated? If I asked her to go to the zoo to pet the sea otters with me; wouldn't she be confused?

This confuses me, why do girls say "Do anything" when they just pretty much mean sexual favors? Is this some sort of Womanese to appear less slutty? JW investigate this for me.

2) The NBA landscape is now on fire! Trades galore! Right now I feel like we are in the old school era of the NBA where teams are made up of multiple "all-stars/ hall of famers" and the remaining teams are working with nothing in the present (cap space and picks) and trying to develop guys

Quick side rant has anyone ever been "developed" in the NBA? I cant think of many guys who have gotten substantially better over time, while I concede guys do improve, it seems that most great players display a glimpse of greatness from an early age.

I can't believe all of this is a reaction to the prank call Kupchak made to the Grizzlies.

"Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol" (snicker)

"Throw in a couple of draft picks and you got a deal"

(silence)

I am pretty sure it went down almost exactly like that.

3) Cp3 is so special

4) Best comment of the Lakers/ Suns game last night; Joel Myers (Apparently his kid works with Bigtime, see I am talking about you now) asked Mcnabb, "Back in the day when you were a little younger you could ball, can you still ball now? (he was referencing Mcnabb's basketball career at Syracuse)

Mcnabb clearly annoyed replied "I am still young"

It was amazing, I wonder if the Philadelphia radio shows are resetting that today for show fodder. Philadelphia Sports talk radio "365 days of Donavan Mcnabb" you gotta love it!

One last website for the LGTS faithful

No comments:

Powered By Blogger