Monday, February 25, 2008

A Few Thoughts

- Each post about a psychic is part of a book a man named Nick Spencer and I are writing. So that’s kind of cool. You get to read the rough draft of essays that become a book. Lucky you.
- Baseball season is coming in hot, fast and heavy. Bats, balls, sexual innuendos….get used to them for the next 8 months.
- I’ve got a broken foot so I have an excuse, but what’s your excuse for watching the entirety of the Godfather and Godfather II yesterday?
- I really like the name Surrender Monkey to describe the French. But what should we call the rest of the world? People who are generally darker than Americans isn’t going to work so let’s see some ideas in the comments.
- You know, this whole merit based society we’re moving to is not cool. I miss those days I never got to be a total part of when I could have risen through ranks based on race alone.
- I’m not afraid to admit it anymore: I don’t hate the Golden Girls
- That’s sort of a lie. I mean, I can’t watch the Golden Girls because its mostly about sexual prowess of sexagenarians and I really can’t watch a show about sexagenarian sluts.
- Try sniffing glue; four out of five dentists agree that it’s awesome.
- Never mention The Greg Louganis story to A.C. Slater….Lesson learned.
- I hear people say, all the time, that television sucks. My question is, what are they watching? 30 Rock may be the best show I’ve seen in three years. I’m dropping truthbombs on your mind grapes, bitches.
- Werewolf bar mitzvah spooky, scary.
- I’m gonna make you a mix tape. Do you like Phil Collins?
o Do I have two ears and a heart?
- I need to watch fewer cartoons....I mean, what 23 year old watches three straight episodes of Hong Kong Phooey Come on.
-If I was a casting director, I'd cast Alec Baldwin for everything. He'd be like my Eddie Murphy in Norbit.
-I guess that means that Kim Jong-Il and I have something in common.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger